Already have a Username/Password for Asia Pacific Public Relations Journal?
Go to Login
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The author assigns The Asia Pacific Public Relations Journal a nonexclusive license to the publication rights in their articles. The author may use their articles elsewhere after publication without prior permission from the publisher provided that acknowledgment is given that (THE JOURNAL) was the original source of publication.
The author warrants that the work is their original work and does not infringe any copyright or other rights held by any other party and is not being considered by another journal for publication. It is the responsibility of the author to obtain clearances for the use of any copyright material prior to submission of a paper.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.