|Vol 17, No 1 (2016)||Organisational Crises in the Media: Crisis Response Strategies and News Coverage||Abstract PDF|
|Lisa Tam, Peiyi Huang|
|Vol 18 (2017)||Is it so hard to say sorry? Revisiting image restoration theory in the context of Australian supermarkets||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 13, No 1 (2012)||Developing risk-literate public relations: threats and opportunities||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 19 (2018)||Facing the information void: A case study of Malaysia Airlines’ media relations and crisis communication during the MH370 disaster||Abstract PDF|
|Norman Zafra, Elena Maydell|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"