|Vol 17, No 1 (2016)||The AFL Brand and Umpires’ Reputation through Media Commentaries||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 14, No 1 & 2 (2013)||The Effect of Public Relations and Corporate Reputation on Return on Investment||Abstract PDF|
|Jangyul Robert Kim, Heewon Cha|
|Vol 18 (2017)||How prior Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) record influence the effectiveness of one single CSR initiative: Mediating role of motive attribution||Abstract PDF|
|Joanne Chen Lyu|
|Vol 13, No 2 (2012)||Getting It Right From the Start: How the Initial Crisis Response by Scandalized Organisations is Critical to Repairing Reputational Damage||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"