|Vol 1, No 2 (2014)||Widening participation to disadvantaged groups: one university’s approach towards targeting and evaluation||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4, No 2 (2017)||Inclusion and engagement by design: Creating a digital literacy course to inspire diverse learners in an Australian university enabling program||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 3, No 1 (2016)||Hidden from view? Bringing refugees to the forefront of equity targets in Australian higher education||Abstract PDF|
|Ruth M Sladek, Svetlana M King|
|Vol 2, No 2 (2015)||Getting into Uni in England and Australia: who you know, what you know or knowing the ropes?||Abstract PDF|
|Geoff Whitty, Neville Clement|
|Vol 2, No 2 (2015)||Widening participation as behaviour management: An ethnography of student equity outreach in one Australian low SES school||Abstract PDF|
|0 - 0 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Banner image:Kira Jovanovski (2020), movement score 01 (detail): oil stick and acrylic on paper. Photograph by Kira Jovanovski. Cover image: Kira Jovanovski (2020), grunt_iteration 02 in the boughs and stamped: installation. Photograph by Jedidiah Cranfield. (c) the artist.