|Vol 5, No 2 (2018)||Fairness and inclusion: Online learning as an enabler of Australian higher education policies aimed at student equity and social justice||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4, No 2 (2017)||What do we know about evaluation in Indigenous higher education contexts in Australia?||Abstract PDF|
|James A. Smith, Kellie Pollard, Kim Robertson, Sue Trinidad|
|Vol 4, No 2 (2017)||The evolution of Indigenous higher education in Northern Territory, Australia: A chronological review of policy||Abstract PDF|
|Catherine Street, John Guenther, James A. Smith, Kim Robertson, Shane Motlap, Wendy Ludwig, Kevin Gillan, Tracy Woodroffe, Robyn Ober|
|0 - 0 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Banner image:Kira Jovanovski (2020), movement score 01 (detail): oil stick and acrylic on paper. Photograph by Kira Jovanovski. Cover image: Kira Jovanovski (2020), grunt_iteration 02 in the boughs and stamped: installation. Photograph by Jedidiah Cranfield. (c) the artist.