|Vol 8, No 1 (2021)||‘Excruciating’ and ‘exquisite’: The paradox of vulnerability for students and academics in enabling education||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 8, No 1 (2021)||“Will they see through me?” The exploration of disorienting dilemmas that contributed to the transformation of an enabling educator||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 8, No 1 (2021)||“I am an enabling success story”: An autoethnographic narrative of an unskilled mother’s foray into academia||Abstract PDF|
|0 - 0 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Banner image:Kira Jovanovski (2020), movement score 01 (detail): oil stick and acrylic on paper. Photograph by Kira Jovanovski. Cover image: Kira Jovanovski (2020), grunt_iteration 02 in the boughs and stamped: installation. Photograph by Jedidiah Cranfield. (c) the artist.