Already have a Username/Password for Kulumun: Journal of the Wollotuka Institute?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or PDF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
By submitting articles to Kulumun authors grant the University of Newcastle a limited non-exclusive licence to publish the manuscript in a given issue of Kulumun if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication. Published articles are protected by copyright which is retained by the authors.
Authors are responsible for obtaining all necessary copyright permissions for images, photographs or any other material reproduced in their articles, including any required credits. Copyright clearances must be lodged with the journal if your submission is accepted for publication.
[UoN e-press] publications are copyright and all rights are reserved worldwide. Downloads of specific portions may be permitted for personal use only or as outlined under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs Licence available at: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/
Commercial use or resale is not permitted without express permission.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Kulumun. Journal of the Wollotuka Institute. ISSN 1839-1257