Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission meets the Aims and Scope of the journal.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the editor).
- The submission file is in MS Word DOC format.
- A comprehensive list of cited references has been included at the end of the document, and where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are discussed and placed within the text at appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and Style Guide.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions on Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.